Thursday, January 27, 2011

Latest Projects

I haven't had much time this week to actually get upstairs and create.  However, I have been working on many projects.  I am still trying to get up the courage to share my blog with the world....and hopefully gain some followers in the long run.  I am so critical of myself that I fear what other may think.  I have posted some of my work on the Stampin' Connections website and Splitcoast Stampers and thought I was going to be sick each time I got a response.  Can you imagine the wreck I would be if people read my blog???

Monday night was our Stampers 10 meeting.  I volunteered my stampin' space and absolutely loved having everyone over!  It was so fun and I am glad that I got to utilize the top floor of my house!  I am hoping they decide to use my room every month.

With Sale-A-Brations starting this week, I placed a very large order and got a lot of goodies for free!  I am pumped and can't wait till Mr. Brown brings me my box (supposedly on Tuesday)!  I am also making a "getting started bundle" for my friends that are interested in stamping, but not sure where to start.  Basically, I have picked out a few essentials and put them in easy ordering options (can we say McDonalds???) and show them how easy it is to earn SAB items.  I am excited about sharing it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment