Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crafting drought....

So it has been a little while since my last post.  Life just gets so busy sometimes....how dare it.  I mean, I work as a full time teacher, I am a full-time mother and wife, and I have to get sleep in there somewhere.....I don't understand why I don't have time to be crafty!

In other news I placed a HUGE Stampin' Up! order just for sale-a-brations and got a TON of free stuff!  I am so excited about it all.  In fact, I got 8 new sets and the new digital studio disk with all the SAB stuff on it.

I am hosting a class on February 19th using the new "Eat Chocolate" set out of the new mini catalog.  I only have two ladies signed up for it, but I guess you have to start somewhere.  It is a bit discouraging, but I am sure it will get better.  I had some tell me that just wasn't a good night for them.

And finally, in super fun and exciting news....hubby just bought me a new laptop!  It should be here at the end of the week and I am thrilled to 1.  have a screen large enough to see and 2. have a computer that will actually allow My Digital Studio to run.  It's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment