Thursday, January 6, 2011

Color Challenge attempt....


One of my goals for the new year is to attempt to challenge myself with card making and actually sending out those cards. The first thing I thought I could do was a color challenge on SCS. I was excited because it used my three favorite colors: red, black, and white. However, I have now realized how challenging it is when you are given colors and no direction! I am not extremely pleased with the card, but I supposed that is part of being an artist. I was in a bit of a rush, and you can tell--some of my stamping is not lined up and looks messy. But, I am happy that I did something, allowed myself to be creative, and completed the challenge.

One big thing I realized though is even with a ton of Stampin' Up! stuff that I have, I don't think I have enough. Guess I will just have to buy some more!

Paper: whisper white, basic black
Ink: basic black, real read
Stamps: Long Fellows (hostess level 1), Dot, Dot, Dot, and Bohemian Backgrounds
Accessories: Adhesive, Dimensionals, red ribbon (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment