Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Design

If you are a reader of my blog (and I give you a very big thank you!), you might have noticed a lot of changes in the look lately.  I am having a hard time figuring out what I want my blog to look like.  I subscribe to many different blogs and they all to seem to have their own "personality" and reflect that of their owner.  I have tried to find a blog background that is already created (wouldn't that just be easiest to do???) but nothing seems to be a good fit yet.  Also, I kinda want to show off my creative side by just making my own (but who has time for that?).  Anyway, I might drive you crazy changing the look of the blog over the next few weeks, and for that I truly apologize. Here's to finding my perfect match soon!

Edit:  Ok--so I played around this morning, and this is what I came up with.  Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment