Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday wishes

So I have been slacking in the creating department lately.  I can't wait until my spring break in a few weeks because I have all kinds of decorating projects in mind.  Ooooo....I am getting all giddy just thinking about it.  Here is a card that I made today for my mother-in-laws birthday.  It was case'd from one I saw on SCS.  I must admit that hers was much better, but after doing mine, hating it, and redoing it, I am happy with how it turned out.  I got to use my new versamark pad and heat tool to do some embossing.  I love the way it looks.  It allows me to make my own backgrounds matching the colors I am using.  Here is a picture:

I used the new SAB stamp set called Sweet Summer.  At first, I didn't know what to think about all the parts.  However, now that I have seen a few things with it, I think it is precious!  There are a few more weeks to get sale-a-bration rewards.  Visit my SU! website or drop me an email.  I would love to share with you how you can be creative (even all you that don't think you can!!) and earn free stuff at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment